Thursday, January 22, 2009

Winter Fun!

Ice skating!
Carter, Lauren, Devon (cousins) & Brooke


Randy & Ryan taking Brooke on the ice. She loved it and didn't want to get off, but it's a lot of work if you're the one pulling her around!





Sledding!
Brooke got this new sled for Christmas and was excited to actually go sledding down a hill - usually she just gets pulled around the block. That first trip down was a little much for her - the nose of the sled hit some powder and blasted us in the face.

We had a great time even though it was cold. I asked Brooke if she was cold and she said, "just my cheeks and toes!"

Brooke made me pull her to the car in this baby sled.

2 comments:

  1. hi hi hi.... great to see your family blog. I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love your family picture / christmas card. Very cute of all of you. I am working on invites for Ally's birthday. It will be a princess party on feb. 21st. You are welcome to stay with her. We are just doing a friend/cousin party for her.
    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dayna,
    Cute blog! I love it. Your kids are so adorable. Thanks for emailing me and letting me know about it. Where is Randy teaching/coaching?

    ReplyDelete